Re: 4 wheel drive noises? yikes...

Ed,
   I know that the front axle is correct because, first f all you drove
the truck at nationals in 4 wheel with no problems, and second, I know
the previous owner and he used it ff road himself.
   I kinda agree with Tom, are you getting into 4 wheel hi? Try going
into 4Low. Also, what kinda hubs did you say you have? John L miht be on
something here. You could have a frgged hub, try unlocking one in 4 HI
and see what it sounds like.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The