(No Subject)

Howard said:
"the T/A and P/U, although I've been wrong thinking things were the same on both models."

Howard, et all,
I'm buying (bought, not yet delivered) a '73 1110 T/A and '72 1210 P/U.  My intention was to put the 3/4 ton drive train and maybe the plow frame off the P/U under the T/A.  Am I on glue?
BTW, spring time project, gotta get my Scouts back into running condition for adventures such as Scoutin' the Pinelands.
---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20