Booster's bad

Well, the seal on the shaft that goes from the booster to the m/c is
noticeably damaged.  The bushing on the opposite end, where input from
the pedal comes in is also damaged.

Can I buy just a new bushing?  I have one.. but it's going on that same
shaft when I put it into my brand new booster that's going in.. but if I
can later acquire a new bushing and make a good booster out of what I
have.. so much the better. :-)

Back outside with the "shaft length" figures in my head and bolt it all up..

-Tom