Re: Thebert, and Speedometers...

From: jmbrodsky@domain.elided
Subject: Thebert, and Speedometers...

     Nothing here about Bill so let's  move on to speedos...

       > In all the talk about braking, Everyone, please don't forget
     >that I'm looking for a speedo.  If anyone has one or knows of
     >one, I'd be very grateful.

        >Thanks,

     >-Joel
Speedo for what?
I have one from a Terra in the clutter on my work bench.
Give you the same deal I give Mandera/Landry/ many others (when I'm in a
good mood), you pay UPS rate and it's yours. All I ask in exchange is
that I get to make fun of you publicly (on the digest), and that you
answer the e-mails I sent to you:-)

Willy
77 SS II
same long sig file <g>