Hello I am back

Hello everyone I am back from vacation and still alive. For thoes of you
who I am making stuff for I am on it this week, for the rest of you if You
asked questions regarding me or making fun of me please resend them as I
dont want to read all the 60 or so digests from the vacation breatk. If you
didnt you may still make fun of me its not too late. Get your shots in
now!! at this incredible tv offer...opps sorry

Well Its 28 degrees and no snow in Pullman..this sucks.

I got backed into at the post offic today. It seems like I attract other
vehicles ever since the surbaban at NWBRU that many of you may remember.
This time it was in the Scout 800. The offending vehicle must have been
jelous as it was a Isuzu Trooper. Well the lady put a 50 cent sized dent in
my rear corner that was already dented in another spot but I am impressed
with the stock bumper on the 800s (unlike the scout 2 witch is like a
license plate bracket and bends easy). She managed with great skill to back
the vehicle from the back of the rear door to the front of the passengers
door and gouged the whole thing puncturing the skin. I was appaled as she
also bent my WSU Cougar license plate that was made for WSU by the state to
raise funds. We are the First school to sell 10,000 college plates in the
nation.....wooo hoooo. I agin opted for the my best friends call me cash
roadside payment method to help her out. Its a 50 dollar bill but it saves
her money as well as pays for the paint and body filler to fix the dent.

ALL said SCOUTs RULE again. If only they would start making them
again.....oh what a dream....sigh

The Fleckster

    For fabrication of your ideas, speciality scout parts(Stainless,
 Aluminum, steel..etc) and aftermarket accessories give me a call.
			    BACK COUNTRY BINDERS
                               John L. Fleck
			      "The Fleckster"
                   1225 N.E. Mcgee Way Pullman, WA. 99163