Kroil

Pete and list mongers,
I use Kroil. I started using it on gun applications and now use it as my
general penetrating oil. I've avoided mentioning it on the list, as I've
never used P'Blaster and so have no idea how the two compare. I also use the
Kroil as the lubricant for my air tools. I think I like TriFlow a little
better than BreakFree for gun cleaning and lubrication, but have never used
it on vehicle applications. Actually, I think WD-40 comes as close to being
the one lubricant-cleaner-water displacer as any one product can get. I used
to buy it by the gallon, but now Costco sells it cheaper by the large spray
can than I can buy it by the gallon. I spray the metal work on my guns every
couple of months with it and have never had much of a rust problem. Unlike
RIG, when I go to use the gun, there is no grease to come off on my hands
and clothes. I like the fact that it drys out rather quickly leaving only a
film that works pretty well on California rust agents. Don't know if it
would do anything for St. Louis, but that's another story, I guess.
John Hofstetter