Dan Sighting

Did I see Dan?? While traveling west on i78 Aroud Berkley Hgts NJ  last
friday evening I thought I saw a Dan mobile.It was the right color kinda
primer red-rusty.But alas there were no rear side panels flaping in the
wind.Dan was this you?? Did you fix the truck sence I saw it in Charlotte in
June.The next time I'm in NJ I will give you a call.We here in High Point NC
are having a white (ice storm)Christmas.

Merry Christmas to All
Steve Coe from NC
71 IHC stepside
Lassie