Fwd: Re: Scout II newbie needs help (longish)

At 03:28 on 12/31/98   jlandry@domain.elided (John A. Landry) uttered the
following:

: >-Sorry...but my girlfriend isn't going to let me work on the scout new years
                   ^^^^^^^^^^                ^^^^^^^
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!

: >eve. Oh well...can't win em' all...
:
: What???
:
: Time for a new girlfriend... get your priorities straight!

Gees!  I think Tom M needs to lay down the law to this hapless guy! ;-)

(Shaking head in mock disgust) Poor schmuck!  I used to have a GF... I married
her over 13 yrs ago... I can work on my truck anytime - as long as the garage is
warm enough!  Anyone else have any comment on this?!

--Pete
--

pferris AT webzone DOT net
1972 Travelall 1010, 345, auto tranny.