Gear Slop & Weekend Plans?

Hey Fellow & Lady Binders,

Does anyone know the mechanical / technical term for the 'play' or 'slop'
between two gears?

%%%%

I'm off for the rest of the year now! Feels good to say that - until you look at
the calendar! :-)    What are your "long weekend" Binder plans?

Oh yeah, re: PowerBooks... I ran over an old (loaner, no less!) PB140 in my ol'
77 Firebird.

Neither were hurt! I never thought about throwing it at someone thought... gives
a whole new imagery to "Newton's Apple" falling from the tree...

Thanks,

--Pete
--

pferris AT webzone DOT net