trying to start scout.

Hey, y'all.

I went up earlier today to try to start the scout I'm buying, put in the
electric fuel pump.  (temp mounted right after filter, tied to
distribitor to keep it afay from belts)  I get fuel to the carb.  but it
still won't catch, and when I start it, sometimes it sounds normal, but
other times there's just a low "grrr" sound.  any idea's?

TIA,

Joe

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]