Re: Spring Center Bolt

Way too much sense, Dan.

But.. OTOH, if NAPA carries the bolts and they're not that expensive..
I'll just replace 'em.  I figure I'll buy 4 when I buy 'em.. 2 for the
racer's springs (going spring-over in back) and 2 for the other set of
shot rear springs I have (going spring-over on the '77 in the Spring)
If they're only $1 per or so... no big deal.. cheap insurance.

Then again, ya never know when you might need a spare center bolt...
I'll see if I can't find some B'laster while buying the new bolts. :)

(assuming NAPA *does* carry 'em.. I'll find out tonight I guess)