Re: Another Engine Swap Question

On Sat, 26 Dec 1998, Daniel Nees wrote:

> >this next summer. I'll install both back into
> >my daily driver - front and rear.
>    Lucky guy. My parts truck didn't come with a Trak-lok so I only have
> the one in the rear of Ugly.

Why, Dan?  Now you have to decide between.. $150? for a Trak-lok or $229
for a Lockright.. and when you figger you'll have to deal with setting up
the R&P and such with the Trak-lok, you might as well get the Lockright..
see?  So you're in a better boat.. :-)

-Tom (contemplating yanking the Trak-lok to put into the racer, and
buyin' a Detroit..)