RE: 9900

Actually Dan, it was only a 9400. If it was a 9900 we would have had about
6 feet of tall hood in front of us. Not the nice sloping one like this one
had.

-Scott Satterlund
 Binder Books
 Tigard, Oregon

Tom,
   I rode in one of those Eagle 9900's at Nationals this year. If I put
a stove and a sink in there I could live in there. Skylights in the
roof, carpet, shelves, everything. Rode like a dream to. It eould be
even nicer with a loaded trailor on the back.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided