RE: Epp's dist machine

Epp,
Why not just take a distributor and hook a A/C motor to that.
Why are you carrying a block, crank, etc etc, around.  I don't know about
you but my block weighs a ton and I really don't have the space to keep a
block around just to make a distributor machine.
All you need is a distributor and all the electronics.  also set up
something on the motor so you can adjust Rpm's. But that would be about it,
I would say.

Jeff Bade
Chicago, IL
1980 Scout ][, 304, TF727, D300, 3" Body lift, 4" Spring lift,
33x12.5xr15 tires, 4 wheel disk, SS][ converted
http://members.xoom.com/ScoutII