Re: Minnesota governor

Tom,

 As funny as the governor may be, he has an incedible knack for turning
misinformation into fact and for mocking people who know things he doesn't
know: For example when he first started working as a talk raidio host in late
1995, he asked and I quote "What the hell is a baby boomer, could somebody
tell me what a baby boomer is?" another time he claimed he had discovered a
new word, "herth", little did he know he was mispronouncing the word "hearth."
He also told a local talk radio host, who criticized him only on th'e issues
and very fairly during the election, to "Stick it where the sun don't shine,"
after he won.  The one thing rarer than a literate governor in this state is a
rust free scout.

Mike