Roll bars, Master cylinders

Roll Bars:
IF I had a Scout, it would have a roll bar.  That top is
just there to keep the rain out.  It ain't gonna hold
the weight of a Scout up when upside down.
Consider one to be cheap life insurance.

Master Cylinders:
John, if you really want to fix that master cyl, consider
some of those places in Hemming Motor News that
will sleeve it, with either brass or stainless.  Then you
don't have to put up with rust in the cylinder.  I've now
got a master cyl, and 4 wheel cyls, my plan is to have
them all done, then buy rebuild kits for all.  Back to
stock size, and no more rusty cylinder bores.  Of course,
 a new one puts the problem off for quite a few years...

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup