RE: Scout and T'all oil pumps and pans

No, no, no.  I meant to say that the rear sump from a T'all, PROBABLY could
be used on a spring over scout.  It did fit and work on my unmodified scout
in level driving, but I noticed some dings in the area where the hump should
be.  I am pretty sure it would work, but check it out for yourself.  As far
as the front sump on a modified scout, I do not have any idea if it will
clear.  On a side note, the scout oil pumps can be rebuilt quite easily.
the rebuild kit is ~$30, and the pump is real simple.

Epp
"I pity the man who can only spell a word one way"
Andrew Jackson