Re: Heater Core Removal

Tom,

When you have a radiator shop flush a radiator/heater core.  They don't
use much pressure.  The use chemicals to dissolve the usual things they
find in there.  Such as rust, percipitated minerals from the water,
grease, etc.  Be carefull with the pressure much over 15 psi and you'll
be having it re-soldered.  If you use flush chemicals be very carefull
about flushing all the cleaner as it will eat through the core if left
in there.

My new thermostat helped me, but it hasn't been below 25 deg here yet.

Good Luck!

Steve