The computer age for me

Some of you already know that I don't have a computer at home and I sneak
time in at work to e-mail you-all.  My brother is upgrading computer and
is going to sell me his tower at a price I can afford.  I'll still need a
monitor , keyboard , mouse and printer, but I'm so excited about the
opportunity to start getting a system together that I just had to share
it.

Rik Des Jardin
PO box 304 Pomeroy, Wa 99347
rikofwa@domain.elided     Scout Site: http://users.pullman.com/rdesjard
The weekend Warrior: 77 Traveler,  The parts scouts 72 Scout II and 75
Scout II.
Christmas is coming......................to get you!