oh goody

Oh goody!
just got a gain sharing bonus at work and if things work out  I will
purchase a triangle 4 inch lift kit while i'm in Colorado.
Can some one e-mail me the dimensions (length only) and aprox. weight of
the springs?
I need this info ASAP other wise you will force me to lay on the snow
when its -25F in the morning.
If the springs will fit in the back of my Montero I not pull my trailer
down, I hate to spend money on shipping so its now or Easter or RMIHR.
Did I mention that I hate to spend money on shipping?
I hope GUS is open on the 28th or 29th, wish they had a WEB site or at
least e-mail so I could check.

I know its a long shot but....someone on the list had a Maulis twisted
axle for sale in colorado. Is it still available?
How's that for a change in direction?

I should have measured my springs today but got busy, the sun went down,
and it's -6F so laying on my back under a Scout is not very appealing,
besides I am perfectly content sitting here at the Mac with a tasty bit
of Scotch and my shoes off;-)
I will be in Leadville through Christmas eve then in Boulder through the
29th.
leaving in the morning.
have a nice holiday everyone!
Willy