Moron Mounts (Err, More On Mounts)

Good Weekend All!

Well, I've pretty well decided to get the new motor / tranny mounts from "IH
Only".  I was going to put the 'check in the mail' last night, but it'll have to
wait a couple of weeks (I opted for the Sony Playstation (like $176 by time you
get the extra controller and a game! NASCAR 99) for my son rather than being
selfish and blowing $170 on mounts, etc. Earned great points with the ol' lady,
but the T-all sure is getting lonely out there.  Back on topic...

I have plenty of time to research this, but I was hoping some of the mount
mavens on the list would offer advice.  There seems to be some kind of question
regarding my front motor mount (singular, the tranny has two mounts).  As I have
the remaining pieces, they look something like this:

(Pardon my ASCII!)

                       Bolt heads
                          /       \
              _______***___________***________
              | Rubber block with 2 notches   |
              |                               |
              |______|_|__/\____/\_|_|________|
                     | |           | |
                     | |<-spacers->| |
              _~____~!_____~_____~_____~____~_
              |_______________________________| <-- Thin metal strip w/bits of
                     |/|           |/|<-- Bolts         old rubber on it.
                     |/|           |/|
                    [---]         [---] <-- Lock nuts

The above diagram may be 180 degrees wrong (upside down). The bolts look fairly
stripped.  As you can see (?!) from what's left of this mount, there's nothing
"doggy bone" looking about it.  But there's nothing "horse shoe" about it either
- UNLESS, the two verticle bolts were originally a big "U" bolt...

The block/strip are equal widths / depths - about 5 1/4" by maybe 1 5/8" deep.
The rubber block is maybe 9/16" thick. The metal strip thing is maybe 1/8"
thick.

Can anyone tell me what kind of mount this is, or offer any other kind of
advice?

Also, can anyone "orient" me on this?  I didn't remove it, so I'm not sure which
way it come out.  That MAY be a stupid question if there's only one way it fits
in.  OTOH, if it CAN be screwed up, I'll find a way to do it! %^} Are the bolt
heads on "top" (ie; looking in from the hood down at the mount) or the "bottom"
(looking up from under the truck).

Soooo, other than discussing the above, what are your Binderish plans for the
weekend?

Again, this is for a 1972 Travelall, 1010, 345, auto tranny. Sorry for the
hassle!  Hope to have real manual from Binder Books around late January / Feb.
But then again... You have two choices -  answer my questions or else deal with
all those "honey do" projects, studying for a test at school, shovel the
driveway, cut wood, or whatever (like work on your own truck, ey?!)  ;-)

Thanks!

--Pete