Re: Primary Wiring - Vintage

In a message dated 12/18/98, 12:38:54 PM,  Lorne Heslop <HESLOPL@domain.elided>
writes:
Does anybody know where to find replacement primary wiring that looks like the
cotton covered wiring in older vehicles?  I want to replace the wiring harness
in my 1950 L-110 pickup as part of my restoration.

Lorne,

I have requested catalogs from a couple of replacement wiring specialty
companies (the names escape me at the moment) that do custom harnesses for
restorations. (I'm restoring a '56 Ford Station Wagon)
I didn't notice any specific listings for IH vehicles but I know that they can
do custom wiring if you send them your old harness or a wiring diagram.
If you're interested I can look up the names and address/phone numbers of
these vendors for you.

Roy Ireland
65 Scout 80
Tucson, AZ