Spare motor?

     Tom,

        You forget, but on my return home from Colorado (first place, yeah
     I remember that part), I bought an entire Travelall WITH 392 for $400.
      lest you forget, as I sat on the side of the road, I was unhindered
     in my thoughts of an engine swap.  Also, I have a guy here in Tucson,
     that will rebuild engines super cheap.  No they're inexpensive because
     he can do them quickly.  He used to build my Uncles' race engine for
     his Nova.  I likes doing the job, I guess he doesn't have to report to
     anyone.

        Back on topic, I have a spare engine and doors, and windows, and
     tires/wheels/axle (D60 rear) etc. waiting at home in the parts yard.
     Over the break I'll get the 74 going, that way I will have three IHs
     to choose from the fleet.  The people at the apartments are going to
     love me.  I could fill the entire parking lot with the trucks and
     trailers, and motorcycles.

        196 powered Travelall.  Yeah, you can drive it.

     -Joel Brodsky
        www.physics.arizona.edu/~jbrodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II Spirit 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
                rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
                Not much sport, all utility.
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hummer brush guard,
                3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
                Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust.
                1st Place, Rocky Mountain IH Rendezvous,
                3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals.
         '74 IHC Travelall 150? 2wd 392/tf727 "The 'new' one"
                Factory AM/FM, Cruise, Tilt, AC, Captains Chairs,
                Rblt: Alt, carb, fuel pump, ps pump, water pump, dash,
                seats, rear door, starter, master cyl, what could be left?