Monteverdi Sahara

Good morning all,
Happy Holiday's... etc etc etc..

Anyway.. I was just thinking about my Scout sitting here at work and was
thinking about the Monteverdi Sahara.  A Swiss made truck (although I think
they called it a 2 door station wagon) which was made from old Scout II
parts..
1.  Did they buy a bunch of stuff from IH as they where going under?
2.  Is any of they parts still around?  (the grill was really different..)
maybe some of the Europe Scout owners...
3.  Anyone have any pics around.. I have on.. I guess I could put it on my
web page as soon as I get a minute..
4.  Anyone have more detailed info on what is was?  Howard?

New Can Of Worms,

Jeff Bade
Chicago, IL
1980 Scout ][, 304, TF727, D300, 3" Body lift, 4" Spring lift,
33x12.5xr15 tires, 4 wheel disk, SS][ converted
http://members.xoom.com/ScoutII