Re: Holley Projection

Rob C wrote:

> OK,
>
>   I've got a holley projection on its way, and am pretty excited, but
> the only reservation I have is that it isn't digital.  What problems am
> I going to encounter with this system as used on a 2 bbl intake?
> Everyone says they are a snap to install - any major roadblocks?  I'll
> be consulting Jim Weed's & Fleck's site for tips.  Thanks for any input.
> I picked it up used but unused at a good price, and am looking forward
> to all the gains I read about.
>
> Rob Cavaleri

You'll have to modify your intake as described on Jim Weed's site.  I would
take the manifold and throttle body to a machine shop and get a estimate.
If they want too much you could do it with a grinder, drill, and thread tap.
I think there's an adapter available, but that would take away some hood
clearance.
The fuel return line and fuel pump will take a little ingenuity, but nothing
difficult. Try to mount the fuel pump lower then the gas tank.
A ohm/voltmeter is a big help, especially for adjusting the throttle
position sensor.

Darrel Kline
Colorado Springs