re:said motor mounts

John
I got a set very nice motor mounts from Mr Scout in Eugene Oregon.
Gudium Up Scouts also has them. They vary from $50 to $75. I love them
they are brutally strong, and when you get yours you will know why.

Jim

snip-----snip-----
Does anyone have any experience with setting up a dual battery system in
a Scout-II. Specifically I seem to remember something about cutting a
battery box under the back seat ad relocating it there but I can't
remember the reference.

I have no problems with the electrical issues, but I am wondering what
worked for a physical placement of the batteries. Any ideas?