Re: ihc-digest V6 #367(uplifting)

I think some of those modifications are helpful but not absolutely
necessary, I have 4" lift springs made by benz sping in seattle with
extended shackles on my 79 traveler with no driveline bind or vibrations.
actually i have a rear driveline vibration but that is caused by t case
bearing failure (putting my d 300 back in when fleck brings me a bull gear
next week)  twisting the front end may be helpful but mine seems to track
well without it