Sticker update....what gives

Well stickers have been distributed to 32 people. WHAT GIVES everyone. I
bought 500 because everyone said yea yea they were interested and I'll get
a couple. I have only sent them to 32 people so far, so get off your floor
creepers and out from under the Scout and send in your order (so I can pay
the printers off). Club members get together and send in an order all at
once. Dont mean to grip but I need the funds recouped for the Holidays and
stuff. Thank

Here is order info again for thoes who missed it or are under their IH
vehicle.

$3 each or $10 for 4.

John Fleck
1225 N.E. McGee Way
Pullman, WA. 99163

Make check or money order payable to John Fleck or send cash but wrap it
inside something so you can't see it.

INCLUDE a SELF ADDRESSED stamped ENVELOPE with your order Please.
Small envelopes are fine and one stamp works for at least 8 decales so far.
Thanks all

PS I still need richards address so I can send him a pile.

John