SV: JC whitney

I have also purchaced  parts from JCW since IH spesialists are scarce here in Scandinavia (i have one supplier in Sweden), but most of it i import my self from the US. I have purchased inner and outer rocker panels for my '78 Scout II. These are heavy gauge, galvanized and i think the fit is very good, but then again i got one rear brake cylinder for the Scout and one who wasen't for the Scout.
I may use them again couse the have very good shipping (airfreight) prices.

Besrt regards
Hans Chr Aasenden

1978 SCOUT II
392,T-19,D-20,Twin D-44,s