Re: Tag ID Help

On Fri, 11 Dec 1998 13:24:28 +0000 alice@domain.elided writes:
>Can anyone identify the following metal tags:
>
>464420-C91				301060-4
>13-09-026					457720-C92
>
>I believe they came from a T19 gearbox or D20 TC.
>Thanks!  Mark
>

>From the Scout parts book, 464420C91 is a T-19 close ratio.  457720C92
is not serviced under that part number, which is not all that unusual, so
I could find nothing on it.  (457722C91 is a single speed transfer case
for 1975 and later Scouts and 457721C91 is the single speed for the 100
series, but this proves nothing in particular other than your part number
was taken out at about the same time.)

The other numbers are probably the manufacturer's number for the part or
for the tag itself.  They are not IH numbers. The 13-09-026 does look
like a Warner Gear number.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]