ResponseToColdWeatherScoutSleeping

Sleeping in a Scout ...now we're talking!

The Scout2 rear bed without the rear seat is perfect for a six footer
to sleep comfortably diagonally (alone, that is).  Of course, install
a couple of Volvo fully reclineable seats and you will be tempted to
sleep there.  As far as it being cold, a thermal pad beneath and an
extreme cold military mummy bag ...I have yet to find a night when
things weren't cozily warm (and most often too hot).  It is a pain to
get up sometimes, though!
Mark