Harbor Freight

Scouters,

I just had an interesting conversation with Harbor Freight (HF) regarding an
order I placed.    According to them, everything is on track for a normal
delivery.

I placed the order on the Web site on 11-24.  It was shipped on 11-30.  They
feel this is perfectly normal to take 6 days to get an order out, actually 5
working days.  Then they sent it Parcel Post and they consider normal
delivery to be 14 working days.  This seems like 3 weeks to me.

This adds up to a bleeding *month* !!!

Well at least now I know how long it takes.  I won't be placing any orders
here again unless there is some compelling reason.

Just thought you should know.  Yes, I am crabby and unreasonable!

Steve