152 Answers (I Hope)

Joel,
Ummm ..."swimsuit competition?"  Nice play on words.

The 152 is probably like my 196 ...all is as if it were a V8 except
the driver side bank is not cast.  The 196 driver side motor mount
has to make a greater stretch too.  Don't believe there is any slant
...is not the distributor standing straight up in the front?  My 196
backend is as a V8 ...same number of bolts in the same places.  I do
not remember if the gearbox input shaft is altered (shorter or
longer) ...for some reason I think it the same as V8 (T19).
Good luck!

Can you get it for free?  Heck, request a cash reward
			...you are removing a "public nuisance"
Mark