Say it ain't so

Michael (the pretty boy) said:
>By the way, did I tell you yet that I cut my hair all
>off?  I look vaguely respectable now!

I would warn you that once I cut my hair (well actually it was done by the
government, as part of plot to drain the  life force out of me) it refused
to all grow back (teaching me a lesson?) and now, sigh, I get cold in the
winter, sunburned all the time (on top of my head) and the women, well lets
just say that they can finally resist me. Your life is over man, can I have
your truck?

Encouragingly yours

Terry  Rust

"Suppose your neighborhood is infested with off-road vehicle scum or you
chance upon an unattended muscle wagon where it shouldn't be. A quick slash
job is in order."
 Eco Defense,Dave Foreman. A New Ludd Book, Earth First! Books, Tuscon
Arizona 1985.