Dan N's lack of money

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, ihc-digest wrote:

> From: cookiedan@domain.elided (Daniel Nees)
> Subject: Re: GoshDan...SOFlirting
>
> Tom,
>    I, like Michael, have had little money for women for that couple of

Me too, but that hasn't stopped me... *grin*  Almost wish it had
though....

> years, and while I have more available money, I now have to many Scout's
> that require more attention and money than any woman every could. In

So send some of that time and money this way, please.  I will gladly take
it off of your hands.:)

> fact, Good is decidedly female and she, suprsedly, hasn't begun to
> complain about the lack of attention she has had in the last couple of
> weeks.

I don't know if 'Sweet' complains or not.  He/she/it certainly doesn't run
right/at all.

I don't really have time to work on it.  When you add up all the hours for
my classes, work, Boy Scouts, Jess, and the two fraternities that I am a
member of (honor and service), you will see that I don't really have any
time....  So if anyone in Indiana wants to come and work on my Scout for
nothing, fell free.:)

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800 - Still somewhat a 'Sweet Machine'