Re: Cryo-Tempering

Dan,
Putting a date on it should give me some incentive to get it done. My goal
was to get it road worthy by the end of this past summer and, well, that
didn't quite work. I got distracted by a few other projects, including
getting my Barracuda out from under my mother's barn, then finishing off the
barn (see picture of the end product and some of the R at
http://clientnet.geosys.com/people/moe_bennett/IHC - the jpegs are of my
vehicles).

Ok, now my goal is to get it on the road by summer (no small feat with MD
winters and having to work outside). Planning, it's all in the planning.
-Bennett