Triple Diamond Fourwheelers

   Our Very first meeting of Triple Diamond Fourwheelers will be held on
the 16 of January in Lancaster, PA at the Bird-in-Hand Restaurant
located on Old Philadelphia Pike Rt 340 at 6PM. I'll have better
directions up on the web site tonight. (Those of you without internet
access e-mail me and I'll mail the directions to you) Cost will be $16
for a family style all you can eat dinner. We will be having our
elections and stuff and taking a vote on dues and other pertinant
things.
   Please let me know who and how many will be attending as soon as
possible, so I can let the restaurant know. They probably will be a
discount for children, I just neglected to ask. The web site for the
Restaurant is http://www.bird-in-hand.com
   We will be watching the video we shot in Hazelton last weekend. I
hope everyone can make it, we will be looking forward to meeting
everyone.
   Lancaster, for those of you who haven't been there, contains a whole
bunch of outlet stores and other tourist attractions, so if you want to
get there early and do some shopping and stuff, feel free and enjoy.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II  345/auto