Re: GoshDan...SOFlirting

Rallye4T@domain.elided wrote:

> Tom M said:
>
> "So... just gotta find the right ones... there seems to be a few in Montana..
> and Theresa M. would be a good choice if you lived in Sacramento..."
>
> Tom, Tom, Tom,
>
> I've told you before, I'm always willing to relocate for "Mr. Right" <vbg>
>
> Congrats on the presidency.  Now who's gonna be my intern? ;)
>
> Theresa
> President Sierra Scouts
> 73 Scout II - the off road rig
> 64 Scout 80 - closer and closer to being the daily driver
> 62 Scout 80 - running low on parts

Well, I've heard enough!!!  Theresa, it is time for us to meet!  Between
the two of us, we have four Scouts, one Travelall, and one Wagonmaster.
We also obviously share a similar disease (Scoutyllus), and actually
live in the same general quadrant of the world!  If I could only find
some cheap Scouts out in this part of the world, we'd have the perfect
environment!!!

Michael