Re: Horsepower and Torque

John:

The one thing I don't understand: So what does the GC have that the Terra
doesn't that makes it tow so well (besides a suspension more suited to
towing). If you don't believe my (comment), go out and "bounce sideways"
against the rear quarter of your Terra. Do the same thing to your GC. The
Terra will rock due to tires, springs and no locating connections. The GC
will sway only slightly on the tires, having a suspension design that more
"firmly" locates the body in relation to the axle.

But, that doesn't explain why less torque and more HP make the GC tow
better.

Tom H.