Re: Dan's repeating himself again

Chris,
  Well, with the WebTV I can do picture in picture with the TV in the
lower corner of the screen while I read e-mail. Then if something is
happening on TV that I want to see in the full screen I push a button
and the screen closes the net window and gives me the tv full screen.
The problem is, when I hit send then hit the TV screen button and then
flip back to the web the letter I just sent is still on the screen. Then
I have to decided if I really did mail that letter, or in my hast to get
to the TV screen to see wonder woman on Sci-Fi channel I forgot to hit
send, so I hit it again. Boy it is tough watching  and sending e-mail!
<g>

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The