Re: auto trannies

>Well, I'll be pulling Ugly's tranny this week. So, I think I'll be
>beating you to this one.

Oh yeah?  I may yank the 727 from the racer *tonight*... it'll be easy, what
with the entire front clip non existant (tilt clip removed) and the 345 that
was in front of it is already out... just the two bolts to the crossmember
and remove the shift cable.. hook the hoist to the front of the tranny and
out it comes!

BTW, I haven't looked closely yet... how does one go about disconnecting the
shifter cable on the 727?  I'd hate to break it...

But, that said Dan, I don't think I'll start the overhaul this week or even
next, so you'll get it done first, I'm sure... I have a Feburary goal, not
next week. :-)

-Tom