license plate floors

>it, the front floor boards have old license plates stuck in the holes to
>"simulate" a floor, and the body mounts and springs are so beaten down,

Gee, this reminds me of Willy Cunningham's SSII.. only he used Wyoming plates...

"I think I should probably fix that before I use it for a mounting surface
for my front rollcage.  What do you think?"

Yes, Willy. :-)

FWIW, I gave it two thumbs up for style, anyhow!  I used to put my Taz floor
mats halfway up the side of the door/kick panel to keep the mud from flying
in... of course, the '77's holes aren't as bad as the '72s are... and I'm
going to patch 'em up anyhow before much longer.. I need to get that cage in!

-Tom