Binder Manuals

IH all,
I got one of the loose leaf types of Manuals for both my T'all and my Scout
II.  The first thing I did was to create an archive binder.  (ie, I took out
all the irrelevant sections and stored them in this 3 ring binder.)  All the
info on the 4 cyl, and 6 cyl and 401 v-8 motors went into this, along with
the front drums section, single and 2 barrel carbs and anything else that I
don't have on any of my "in use" vehicles.  I index this binder, so I could
find the right info later, if I need to.  In a separate binder, I put the IH
V-8 section, and transmission info, so regardless of which vehicle I am
working on, if I have engine or tranny questions, I pull the "Engine &
Transmission" binder out.  I made separate binders that are rig dependant
ie "Body & Chassis" & "Electrical"   you get the idea.

I also add digest posts to specific sections, so I have it for future
reference (and who posted the info, so I can bug them later for more
details).

So far it has worked out quite well for me.  (as long as I can find where I
put that 3 ring binder, last time I used it <grin>)

Epp
The Scout Ranch