Re:345-2-392, A Bloody Tale, Part Deaux

:Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 22:49:42 -0600 (CST)
:From: Steve Stegmann <stegmann@domain.elided>
:Subject: Re: 345-2-A-392, A Bloody Tale, Part Deaux
:
:Guys if you want the valve covers to stop leaking just use "The Right
:Stuff" Man,  mine haven't leaked in almost a year.
:
:Steve

Steve,

Now where is the fun in that?  My Scout now feels positively naked because
it doesn't leak gear lube, transmission lube, or engine oil.  What will it
do for Rust Protectant this winter?

John Stricker
jstricke@domain.elided

"I didn't spend all these years getting to the top of the food chain
just to become a vegetarian"