Re: Organization, bah humbug

John,

<<I hate it when people describe how organized they are. I hate it even
worse when I see how organized they are. Steve, are you related to John
L.?
Can I hire you to organize my shop, and reloading area?>>

Sure, how big a moving van do I need to bring? You'll be amazed at how
organized and cleaned out, I mean clean, your place will be. I'll even give
you the kind of price break every Scout owner wants to give a Jeep owner. 8-)

STeve - 74 Scout II with the infamous 40 gallon tank, awaiting a new shipment
of parts and tools to play with