IHC WebRing Progress Report

The IHC WebRing added its 99th site today, and is eager to add lucky #100.

For being just under a year old (my best recollection is that we started
this thing in April '98), we've grown remarkably in the past 8 months.

Folks have used the webring links 52,225 times in the past 8 weeks to
navigate from one IH-related site to another.

Additionally, I've hooked up with a very enthusiastic and highly skilled
young programmer who is putting the finishing touches on a "Search / Index
Engine" just for the IHC WebRing.  It will spider and index all sites in the
IHC WebRing, and provide sophisticated search capabilites among the member
sites.  We'll be testing the first version of this neat new tool shortly.

In short, there's no better time to join the IHC WebRing.

Why bother creating and maintining a "links page" on your own site?  The
WebRing "List" function
 http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=ihc&list ) will create one for
you on the fly -- and each webmaster keeps his/her own entry up to date
*for* you.

And joining the IHC WebRing assures that a link to *your* site appears on
100 other IHC-related sites.  I can't think of any other single thing you
could do to boost traffic to your site as much.

For details about the IHC WebRing and instructions for how to join, visit
http://www.binderbulletin.org/ihc_ring.htm .

Bill Thebert
The Binder Bulletin
Home of the IHC WebRing