BIG YELLOW truck for sale

There is a truck for sale here in Lander Wyoming, I have admired this
truck for the last two years and thought I would buy it it if it ever
came up for sale.Well it's for sale and I'm up to my ears in vehicles
with some major (for a family man) plans to up grade the SS II. Oh what
to do? what to do?...
The add says 58 International pickup, 4x4, good condition, $2000.00 OBO
(OBO is the operative word around here when you sell IHC)
I called the owner and he told me it has a 265 (he thinks) 6 cylinder, 4
speed, 16 inch wheels 6 lug (but the truck is as big as any 3/4 ton. He
"thinks" it's an A-120??? whats an A-120?
I hope to give it a look over tomorrow.
I would love to learn more about this rig, so some of you truck people
and historians need to tell me what to look for and any interesting
facts/details about this truck and engine.
It appears to be *very* straight and normal wear aside, in very good
condition.
If Santa is still on the list,  uhhh.. I *have* been a good boy;-)
Willy
drooling