76 Patriot

Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 17:11:10 -0500
From: tsm1@domain.elided (Tom Mandera)
Subject: Re: FS 76 scout II Patriot

>He (or she) sent me the *exact* same message... hmmm.  I wonder where
he
>got our addresses from if he truly "...don't know how to go about
finding
>people who might be interested in my special vehicle".  Looks to me
like he
>knows fully well how to find Binder enthusiasts.

Um... ME TOO!

>I told him to give me the particulars and I'd mention it on the
Digest.  I
>also told him to put an ad on the Binder Bulletin web site.

And again.. ME TOO. :-)

- -Tom

 John L should buy the rig (IMHO) and we can "pony express" the thing
cross country to him. i.e. closest lister to seller picks it up, drives
to next lister, who drives it to next, and next, and next... we all
arrange our own way back home with the exception of the last driver that
has to stay with John L for the winter, cleaning tools and acting as a
"parts gopher".
Come spring there are two Patriots (one with a rebuilt 392) in the
stable of someone that appreciates them and we can reclaim what ever is
left of the "Last lister" to ride the Patriot express! <VBG>

Sorry John, must be the carb cleaner talking.
(man I need some rubber gloves).
Willy