RE: Tom buy a tractor (was digets # ...)

>Shame on you Dan, and Dan,  he should get an early model scout with the 3 pt
>hitch set up.  That way he could run the engine down to the machine
>shop(still attached to the 3 pt hitch lift) at 110 mph!  You gotta think
>like Tom <grin>  Them tractors just don't go fast enough for him.

I was thinkin' o' that... but those early Scouts with 4.27 gears and a 152
probably don't like 110mph... and really, the machine shop isn't that far
away... and with a 152 and 750lbs of motor hanging off the back, I doubt I
could get up to 60mph on the way to the machine shop!

:-)

But thanks for thinkin o' me..

I could always talk to the Comers though... 454 powered Scout 800 yard
truck... now *that* would do 110mph before I made it to the machine shop!

-Tom