hi, everybody!

hi, people!

I've been lurking in the list for a couple week, thought I should intro my self.  I'm not a scout owner, yet, If I can negotiate a price reductuon with the current owner, I'll have a '79 (345, 727) in mid december (my present to me for completing school)

I've trainded as an engine machinist, and a deisel mechanic, I have an ASE in Cylinder Heads, am IMACA certified, and have torn apart and rebuilt both a HD manual and a Allision Automatic trans, but don't claim to be profectient with them. (manuals are simple, no book, 1 day)

Joe